SonicWALL Advanced Gateway Security Suite
Complete network security in a single integrated package
SonicWall Advanced Gateway Security Suite (AGSS) is a complete suite (CGSS) of security services for SonicWall firewalls. An upgrade over SonicWall Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite (CGSS), it features Capture Advanced Threat Protection, a multi-engine sandbox that runs and inspects suspicious files and code in an isolated cloud-based environment.
Understanding network security can be complicated, but ensuring that your network is secure from known and unknown malicious threats shouldn’t be. SonicWALL™ Advanced Gateway Security Suite (AGSS) removes the complexity associated with choosing a host of add-on security services by integrating all the network security service required for total protection into a convenient, affordable package.
Available on SonicWALL TZ, Network Security Appliance (NSA), and SuperMassive firewalls, SonicWALL AGSS keeps your network safe from zero-day attacks, viruses, intrusions, botnets, spyware, Trojans, worms and other malicious attacks. Examine suspicious files at the gateway in a cloud-based multi-layered sandbox for inspection to keep your network safe from unknown threats. As soon as new threats are identified and often before software vendors can patch their software, SonicWALL firewalls and Cloud AV database are automatically updated with signatures that protect against these threats. Inside every SonicWALL firewall is a patented Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection engine that scans traffic against multiple application types and protocols, ensuring your network has around-the-clock protection from internal and external attacks and application vulnerabilities. Your SonicWALL solution also provides the tools to enforce Internet use policies and control internal access to inappropriate, unproductive and potentially illegal web content with comprehensive content filtering. Finally, this powerful services bundle also includes around-the-clock technical support, crucial firmware updates and hardware replacement.
SonicWALL Advanced Gateway Security Suite includes the following:
- Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Intrusion Prevention and Application Intelligence and Control1 Service subscription
- Content Filtering Service subscription
- 24x7 Support subscription
- Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) Service subscription
- Complete network security solution
- ICSA-certified gateway anti-virus and anti-spyware protection
- Cutting-edge IPS technology
- Application intelligence and control
- Content filtering
- 24x7 support with firmware updates and hardware replacement
- Multi-engine sandbox
Features and Benefits:
A complete network security solution that integrates everything you need for comprehensive protection from threats such as ransomware, viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, adware, keyloggers, malicious mobile code (MMC) and other dangerous applications and web content.
- Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) Service revolutionizes advanced threat detection and sandboxing with a cloud-based, multi-engine solution for stopping unknown and zero-day attacks at the gateway, and with automated remediation.
- ICSA-certified gateway anti-virus and anti-spyware protection combines network-based anti-malware with a cloud database of over 12 million malware signatures for deep security protection against advanced modern threats.
- Cutting-edge IPS technology protects against worms, Trojans, software vulnerabilities and other intrusions by scanning all network traffic for malicious or anomalous patterns, thereby increasing network reliability and performance.
- Application intelligence and control1 is a set of granular, applicationspecific policies providing application classification and policy enforcement to help administrators control and manage both business and non-business related applications.
- Content filtering addresses safety, security and productivity concerns by providing the controls to enforce Internet use policies and block access to harmful and unproductive web content.
- 24x7 support with firmware updates and hardware replacement protects your business and your SonicWall investment through crucial firmware updates and upgrades, the finest technical support, timely hardware replacement and access to electronic self-help tools.
AGSS Services at a Glance:
Multi-engine sandbox, Gateway AntiVirus, Anti-Spyware and Intrusion Prevention, Application Intelligence and Control1 Service
- Real-time gateway anti-virus engine that scans for viruses, worms, Trojans and other Internet threats in real-time.
- Dynamic spyware protection blocks the installation of malicious spyware and disrupts existing spyware communications.
- Powerful intrusion prevention protects against an array of network-based threats such as worms, Trojans and other malicious code.
- Application intelligence and control provides application classification and policy enforcement.
- Dynamically updated signature database for continuous threat protection.
- Multi-engine sandbox to prevent unknown threats such as zero-day attacks and ransomware.
Capture Advanced Threat Protection (Capture ATP)
- Block zero-day attacks before they enter your network.
- Rapidly deploy remediation signatures to other network security appliances.
- Establish advanced protection against the changing threat landscape.
- Analyze a broad range of file types.
Content Filtering Service (CFS)
- Comprehensive content filtering provides customized control of internal access to inappropriate, unproductive and potentially illegal web content.
- Website ratings cached locally on SonicWALL firewalls make response time to frequently visited sites virtually instantaneous.
- Dynamically updated rating architecture cross-references all requested websites against a database in the cloud containing millions of URLs, IP addresses and domains and then compares each rating to the local policy setting.
Content Filtering Client
- Extend security and productivity by enforcing Internet use policies on endpoint devices located outside the firewall perimeter with the SonicWALL Content Filtering Client. Available as a separate subscription service for Windows and Mac OS endpoints.
- Software and firmware updates and upgrades maintain network security to keep your solution as good as new.
- Around-the-clock access to chat, telephone, email and web-based support for basic configuration and troubleshooting assistance.
- Advance Exchange hardware replacement in the event of failure.
- Annual subscription to SonicWALL’s Service Bulletins and access to electronic support tools and moderated discussion groups
1 Application intelligence and control is available on all SuperMassive, E-Class NSA Series, NSA Series and TZ400, TZ500 and TZ600 appliances.
Download the SonicWALL Advanced Gateway Security Suite Datasheet (.PDF)